What I’m looking forward to…

There are a few things I’m looking forward to when I get back to Canada, things that just aren’t available here and I find myself missing. Like drip coffee with flavoured cream in the morning.

I’m also looking to end my addiction to Fox News. 2 months after the election I find myself still watching. It could be because they’re the only station stupid enough to air Anne Coulter and I enjoy yelling at her idiocracy and the other stupid people that the network feels are entitled to airtime.

I think I just enjoy arguing a lot. And no one here will argue with me. So I yell at the TV and I really enjoy the fact that it doesn’t yell back. Although it does continue to spew it’s right-wing b.s.

I suppose that’s reason #347 why I should continue this law school path. Sigh, I guess I’m just destined.

I can’t wait to get back to Canada for the mere fact that I can watch other news networks (they have CNN and BBC here but they always seem to only show lame world sports- today I watched horse jumping… Canada won!- or money watch- which is depressing when you have no money to watch).

I also look forward to the dog and Wii. In fact returning home and playing with my mom’s Christmas present, a Wii, is a pretty exciting for me since I see commercials for them everywhere here, but have yet to experience it.

And I suppose I look forward to seeing all my friends and family, but you know, perspective people, have some perspective.

1 comments:

Jo-Anne& Rugger said...

I miss you two.
Love
Mom