Ask and you shall receive

My mom complained to me (via email) that I had been lacking in the blog department lately and apparently the fact that she’ll be seeing me in less than two weeks isn’t a good enough reason for this.

I’m just lazy (but also busy). Plain and simple. I’m working weird hours lately and haven’t been arsed to write and then post anything. For example, I’ve been working on a post on Berlin museums for about a week, I left it when I realized I had to look up how to spell Pergamon, the info was in my agenda as well as in the pictures I took, but you know, that would require effort. I did finally look it up, but then realized I had to look up other things to do with it. So I lost interest and gave up.

Today I’ve posted a bunch of things I’ve been working on and thinking of. Enjoy.