I like looking at stolen art

Just thought I'd give a little update from Berlin.

I'm having a great time, I love it here. No, I love, love, love it here.

Cafes everywhere. Museums. History. German language (plus or minus, still unsure). Zoos. Starbucks.

What's not to love?

We've been to a few museums. Seen the Berlin Zoo (and Knut! and monkey's!). Spent New Years hypothetically at the Brendinburg gate, which is apparently one of the best places in the world to spend New Years.

Everyday we come home so tired but filled with culture, history, good conversation and wine.

Full stories and pictures... oh so many pictures, when I get back to Italy.

Happy New Year y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your having a great time Jen! Hopefully when you get back you will receive your Christmas gift from Team ID. :) Oh, and I will fill you in on my Mexico trip too...we leave tomorrow!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

BTW, please get Zia Livi or someone to take a picture of you when you open your gift. I'd LOVE to see your reaction!! :)

Jo-Anne& Rugger said...

I am so happy you are haveing a great time. this is what makes a mother very proud.
Love mom keep it up just so so so happy for you