This has nothing to do with politics… promise!

I found out the best thing on Wednesday night.

We have a pomegranate tree. While grocery shopping last Saturday I noticed that it was pomegranate season (this is about as joyful to me as litchi season and almost as much as the forthcoming Egg Nogg Latte season that I’ll miss out on)… but the prices here are even more than in Canada. Wednesday my aunt mentions that the melegranate (Italian word for it) tree was producing fruit, but they don’t eat them, so she was going to give them to a friend. Upon discovering what these are, I did a dance of joy and picked the tree on Thursday.

Huzzah for fruit trees!

2 comments:

Jo-Anne& Rugger said...

Were the heck is this tree? and with your ablity to fall aon leavel ground, should you be climbing trees.
Mom

Jen said...

The tree is in the garden. Sandra gave it to them for their 25th wedding anniversary. As for tree climbing, I pick the ones I can reach, Uncle Meraldo took care of the other ones for me today. I have a bowl full of pomegranants to keep me occupied for at least a week :D